Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Out of the Mouth of Babes

A friend of the family picked up a pair of shoes for Madalynn the other day and dropped them off while she was sleeping. As soon as she woke up, I showed her her new shoes. She looked at them and said "no like them, boy shoes!" Oh my gosh I was so caught off guard I didn't know what to even say at first. I couldn't help but laugh, but I thought they would be cute with a pair of jeans and a tee-shirt. Apparently they are not glittery, and frilly enough for this girl! She won't even try them on.

It is amazing how kids define their personalities without the help of mom and dad. They are literally their own little person.

I lover her for her opinions, and I guess if she does not like them, then they will not remain in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment