Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Husband

He's not perfect, I'm not either, and the two of us will never be perfect. But he has made me laugh at least once, causes me to think twice, and he admits to being human and making mistakes. i will hold onto him and hive him the most that I can. He doesn't quote poetry, he doesn't think about me every moment, but he has given me a part of him that he knows I could break. I promise not to hurt him, try to change him and i will never expect more of him than he can give. I smile when he makes me happy, I yell when he makes me mad, and miss him when he's not here. Love hard when love is to be had, because perfect guys do not exist, but he's perfect for me! I love my husband with all that I am and all that I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment