Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, January 13, 2012

New Blog Site

Is there ever a time you feel like blogging about the most personal thoughts you have, but the one thing stopping you is....who your followers are? Or who has access to reading your blog? I find blogging to be cathartic. So why not open up and spill my feelings and thoughts into this online journal I have. Well, because some people just don't need to know everything that is going on in my brain! But I do need an outlet for those nights when I cannot seem to fall asleep because way too much is going through my head, or when I just need to vent about something way too personal for some to see. Some of my very close friends will have access to this new blog. They are the only people I trust with my life and my thoughts. They do not judge me, they do not gossip about me and they love me unconditionally! 

I will continue to use this blog for not so personal stuff of course...so please do not stop reading! I enjoy you coming by.

No comments:

Post a Comment