Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Baby Fever

Why is it when I see a new baby or a pregnant belly I get that "baby fever?"  I get that longing to be pregnant again, the desire to hold and smell a new baby. I have 4 children, I feel like I want more. There have been a few times that I really believed that I was done having babies. Then, another baby came along and I swore that was the last. Now here I am AGAIN wishing that I was pregnant.

Michael possibly does not want another baby due to financial woes. I understand his concern, but yet, I also feel like we will make it. We always do, some way or another.

I am not sure I want to go through post-partum depression again with another pregnancy, but I know it eventually goes away. I am in school full time, and I know that this should be my number one priority, however it isn't. Why can't we have everything we want and all the puzzle pieces fall together?

I have a few years left until I obtain my Bachelors degree, so I think that is when we may talk about bringing a new baby into our family. Anything can change, and we understand that. For now, these are our plans and yeah, I may not like them at the moment, but in time it will make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment