Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend Fun

I had a blast this weekend with my husband! It started Friday evening when we went to his Baseball team's Bowling Tournament. We bowled with tons of our friends and made some new ones too! I bowled a 79!! Yeah I am not a bowler, but I go for the fun. It can be a little intimidating bowling with people that regularly bowl on a league and their score is a 300. They were all so helpful and understanding though. Saturday afternoon hubby and I went to Eau Claire and ate at Applebee's for supper, shopping at a few stores and ended the night with a blizzard at Dairy Queen and fell asleep on the couch by 10pm. It was wonderful to be able to do those things without bringing the kids. We have not been able to enjoy going out to eat together and shopping in quite some time...too long! It was great to feel like we were "single" without kids again, but on our way home we both kept mentioning how much we missed our babies. Sunday the 4 of us cleaned our house, I made some of my Superbowl party food and had a few people over to watch the game. We all agreed that not only was the Superbowl boring, but so were the commercials. Our favorite Superbowl commercial was the M&M "Sexy and I Know It." It reminds me so much of my husband dancing to this song during one of our nights out. I have to say the half time show with Madonna was quite depressing. We were not impressed at all. I don't understand why they don't host someone that is more current?! Regardless the night was fun.

I sure was sad to see Monday morning. I did not want the weekend to end. I miss having my husband home with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment