Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, February 26, 2012

May 31, 2012

I am so excited for this day~

My boys will be flying in from Arizona! It will be 2 years since the last time I saw them. 2 years 2 long!! I can't wait to embrace them, kiss them, smother them with their mama's love. We have so much planned, but I would be fine just sitting on my couch with each one of them on both sides of me cuddling. Nolan sure is excited to see them. He has the sleeping arrangements planned out. Madalynn just knows their names; this will be a big event for her. Seeing mommy share her love with 2 other kids. She will do just fine.

We will be getting our pictures taken while they are here. I cannot pass up the opportunity to have pictures taken of all my little loves that I gave birth to!

We are going to go camping, take them swimming, go to the Mall of America, all kinds of places. I'm just going to enjoy every single SECOND that they are here. July 12, 2012 will be sad day for me; they will be returning home.

Let the countdown begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment