Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, April 16, 2012

Salary of a Stay-At-Home Mom

Here you can enter the KLG and Hoda's Mother of the Year Contest. The lucky winner will win a trip to NYC, and $112,962 which is what Salary.com is estimating a Stay-At-Home Mom would make if she was to be paid. Wow wouldn't that be great if us Stay-At-Home Mom's made that? I believe more mom's would stay home then. Staying home with your children isn't for everybody. I admit it is not easy, but I wouldn't want it any other way. I've also been a working mom and put one of my sons in daycare as early as 5 1/2 weeks old. That was no easy task; however I was blessed to have a very good In Home daycare provider that I could trust with my precious baby.  


Good luck to those of you who are entering! 



No comments:

Post a Comment