Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pulling my heart strings

I love to read to my children. It's time for me to cuddle them without them knowing : ) Some of our favorite stores include the Pigeon series written by Mo Willems. We own 2 of the books, and would love to own the remaining ones. Tonight Nolan told me that he wanted me to go online and buy the rest of them. He knows that I purchase all of my books from AMAZON. I told him I can't do it right now because we don't have the money to do that. He said " Mom, I have money in my piggy bank and I will share it with you, so you can buy me those books." 

This little man is only 3 years old and he is already this generous? Wow, I am a pleased mommy. I know that I am doing a good job at teaching him his manners and loving one another. 

I told him after he kindly offered his life savings, that I would never take his money, that money is his. I told him that I will be sure to buy him the books one at a time after the holidays. I have to admit, my heart skipped a few beats, my stomach fell to my toes, my skin got goose bumps and my soul melted when he made that generous offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment