Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, December 17, 2011

a little sweet and a little salty

damn HORMONES! I was even gifted with a cold sore this time around. Why is it though when what seems to be that "time of the month" is on the horizon...I still ponder the idea of whether or not I am pregnant? I am not planning on getting pregnant. In fact we are preventing another pregnancy at this time. Maybe it's because pregnancy symptoms and "time of the month" symptoms are so similar. I wonder how much money I have wasted on unnecessary purchases of pregnancy tests over the years? I bet I could go on a really nice vacation! Did somebody say VACATION?

About an hour ago I was craving pickles and something sweet. More like something that was chocolatey and ooey-gooey. I ate about 7 mini pickles...so the salty is taken care of, but I have yet to get my lazy butt off of this couch to satisfy the sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment