Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, December 19, 2011

ancestory.com

I have always longed to know about my family heritage. I want to know who these people are, that are tied into my genes. It's hard for me to find out all of this information, because I do not have a relationship with my mother, and that includes her parents, my father does not remember a lot of the information that his mom (my grandmother) would know, and my grandmother and grandfather (my father's parents) have passed away. So this leaves me to investigate the information. Of course GOOGLE only gets you so far, so I finally decided to go here. I have always wanted to go there and fill out my Family Tree, but I never have gone through with it. Tonight something told me to go to the website and sign up. They were offering a free 14 day trial! That was so exciting to see. I figured I have 14 days to play around with the website and see if I get the results that I want. 


I believe what I am really looking for is a way back to my grandmother. She was not only my grandmother, but she was my best friend and my mother. God put her on this earth, because he knew a little girl was going to need her one day. If it weren't for my grandmother, I am positive that I would have either been dead or on the street doing drugs. I wouldn't have any other choice. I will post about my life story another day, that will explain more in depth. Anyhow...my grandmother passed away on December 1, 1997. That was 5,131 ago, 
  • .443,318,400 seconds ago
  • 7,388,640 minutes ago
  • 123,144 hours ago
  • 733 weeks ago
I miss her a lot! I want to talk to her, hold her hand, hug her, kiss her, rub her back, paint her toe nails, go shopping with her....I just want to see her.  Hear her voice. Smell her perfume. 

I hate DEATH!!


No comments:

Post a Comment