Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, September 19, 2011

a picture is worth 1000 words and can also be life changing

not all pictures are amazing, adorable, cute, precious, beautiful and captivating...

i noticed a picture that was posted on facebook that included me in the picture this evening. it was taken this past saturday (9/17/11) with a group of girls that i had gone out with. when I opened the picture the first thought that entered my mind was "oh my God,I am fatter then I realized." I literally got nauseated. I was mortified that that was me. What happened? How did I let this happen? Why did I let this happen? How can I make it go away right this instant?

I called my dad after I finally caught my breath. All I could do was sob to him. I told him that I am so embarrassed, I hate myself, I can't stand myself like this, I want out of this body, I cannot believe this is me.

This picture will make a lasting impression on me forever. That picture was literally a life changing picture.

Tomorrow is a new day, Tomorrow is the beginning of a new me

No comments:

Post a Comment