Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Daughter

She seriously melts me...she brings me so much joy! I never thought that I would be blessed with a daughter, but God surely did bless me. After having 3 boys, I thought that I was doomed to be a mom of just boys...(it wouldn't have been that bad), but I was due for a girl.

Madalynn is now 19 months old, she will be 20 months old on the 31st of August. She is such a love bug, but also a firecracker. Man she sure can throw a fit...I'm talking throw her self on the floor, lays on her back crying, picks things up and throws them kinda fit. Wow she is just like her MOTHER!!

Her vocabulary is getting quite large...she now says...
Mama/Mommy
Dada/Daddy
NO!!
Night Night
Up
Ball
Baby
Walk
Shoe
Candy
Melmo (Elmo)
Ruf Ruf (her stuffed animal puppy)
Cup
Juice
Milk
Eat
Snack
hi
bye
huh?
Eye
Nose
Teeth
Feet
Stinky
Papa
luv u
ow
Mine
Choo-Choo

Madalynn loves to watch Nick Jr. and Disney Junior. She loves to dance, and cuddle. Daddy taught her how to give monkey kisses. She loves to race you around the house, loves books and music.

Her Favorite things right now are her:
Ni Night (her pacifer)
ruf ruf (her stuffed puppy)
blankie
babies
Mommy and Daddy and Nolan

Madalynn is wearing a size 6 diaper, between a 2t and 4t, and a size 7 shoe! She weighs 32 pounds and is 32 inches tall!

That's my daughter...and I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment