Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Officially a College Student

As of July 5th, 2011 I am officially a College Student. I never thought I would see this day. I am so proud of myself. I am attending Devry University Online. My degree program is Bachelors in Human Resource Management. My goal is to graduate with honors. I believe I can do it. This is my first week of class and it has already been a challenge. There is a lot to learn, a lot of adjustments to be made at home and learn what time management is all about. My first class is Critical Thinking. Thus far I don't like it. It seems like it's a lot of nonsense. I am amazed at what other people post on the discussion boards. They have absolutely no filters. I wish my self the best of luck! I know I can do this. I know my grandma is so proud of me too. She is definitely smiling down from heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment